It’s here! Thank you Caffeinated Reviewer for hosting!
I’m really looking forward to this challenge. I’ve been in a reading slump lately, and a little anxious about the amount of books I have to read/review. So this will focus me again!
Read 5 physical books, 1 ebook and listen to 2 audio books from my To Read Pile and review on my blog! I can’t wait to pick the books I want to read for this!
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link a shelf entitled Take Control 2018 from your Goodreads account. It is a good idea to friend me if your shelves are private.
- Create a Goals/Updates/Results post (can be combined) It can also be a shelf created on Goodreads. Be sure to friend me, so I can see it. Friend me: Kimberly
- Begins midnight March 1st, 2018 and ends March 31, 2018, at 11:59 pm.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile.
- ALL books/audios must have been published before March 1, 2018. I don’t care where you got them, so old ARCS count.
- Post a review to Goodreads, or your blog then add the URL link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. ( These can be a mini review. Just one or two sentences)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- Page count must be over 100 pages to qualify.
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Twitter Party March 11th @ 2:30 pm (CST) Come chat about books you have read and win prizes.
- Earn extra entries for participating in the Twitter Party
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2018, at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository ships to you. Prize: New 2018 release valued at up to 20 US dollars. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy from Amazon or B&N)
Hmm, think I have enough to choose from?? 🙂