This week’s question: Favorite Fictional Couples
This is a hard one!! This is only a YA list, in no particular order! (I’m sure I’m missing some!)
1. Blue Sargent and Gansey from The Raven Boys Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
Blue will cause her true love to die. I’m anxiously waiting for book four in this favorite series.
2. Dimitri and Rose in Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
3. Henry and Kate from The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Their relationship is so achingly real, fraught with love, jealousy, old fashioned courtship and betrayal.
4. Remy and Dexter from This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
5. Lilac and Tarver from These Broken Stars
They are the only two characters in most of the book and each carries the other and the plot so beautifully, it’s hard not to want to read it again and again.
6. Nataya and Josh from The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
Heartbreaking and hopeful. I love these two!
7. Karou and Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Best of the best.
8. Jessica and Lucius from Jessica’s Guide by Beth Fantasky
9. Juliet and Edward from Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
Sorry friends but Juliet and Edward are my favorite couple in this series.
10. Clara and Tucker from Unearthly trilogy by Cynthia Hand