Welcome back for another edition of Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you to The Broke and the Bookish for hosting this weekly meme!
This one I had a lot of fun doing because, wow, I do have a lot of books on my To Read shelf.
The list this week is:
I am so ashamed. Because I do this all the time. I HAVE to have it, and then it winds up sitting on the shelf. Then I get all sad when I see it’s come out in paperback (because I don’t realize I’ve had it for that long) or the sequel comes out!
1. Black City by Elizabeth Richards
2. Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
3. Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers
4. Boundless by Cynthia Hand
5. Fever and Sever by Lauren DeStafano
6. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
7. Bond Girl by Erin Duffy
8. Daughters of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
9. The Flight of Gemma Hardy by Margot Livesey
10. Ten by Gretchen McNeil
This list makes me want to tackle these books!
I will make it a point to read a bunch of these before the May challenge starts!
What May Challenge? you may ask.
Why, the Clean Sweep ARC challenge I’m hosting with The Caffeinated Book Reviewer!
Check it out here!
And thanks for stopping by TTT!