Sunday, December 21st 2014
Nicole at The Reader’s Antidote is hosting these two challenges. I wanted to combine them into one post because my real goal is to read complete series this year (I have a lot of them to read!)
And So It Begins Challenge 2015
The Goal: To read at least 7 books that are the start of a series.
Runs from January 1 to December 31, 2015
Check out my progress!
1. Tithe by Holly Black
2. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
3. Velvet by Temple West
4. A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
5. Unremembered by Jessica Brody
6. The Raven by Sylvain Reynard
7. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
8. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
9. The Court of Thorn and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
10. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
11. Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot (I am counting this as a new series, even though it’s part of The Princess Diaries. It’s the first in the adult section)
12. Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
13. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
14. An Ember In the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
15. Illuminae by Amie Kauffman and Jay Kristoff
You can join this challenge too! Enter the linky!
The Goal: To read at least 7 books that are the end of a series. Runs from January 1 to December 31, 2015
1. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
2. Ironside by Holly Black
3. Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen
4. Unremembered by Jessica Brody
5. Rivals in the City by Y.S. Lee
6. Oblivion by Kelly Creagh
7. Fire Fall by Betheny Frennette
8. The Trails by Stacey Kade
9. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
You can enter too. Check the bottom of the page to fill out the linky!