Yes! It’s here! Thank you to Workaday Reads for hosting this annual challenge! There’s still time to sign up!
Very excited to participate in this reading challenge again this year. I’m really hoping I can clear out my Ereader in 2014. (My dear kindle has started slowing down recently, even getting a large black bar across the page sometimes when I turn it on. I am nowhere near capacity, but I think it’s probably working pretty hard and it would benefit from some memory being cleared.)
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2014 – Dec 31, 2014.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2014, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Floppy disk – 5 ebooks
- CD – 10 ebooks
- DVD – 25 ebooks
- Memory stick – 50 ebooks
- Hard drive – 75 ebooks
- Server – 100 ebooks
- Human brain – 150 ebooks
At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews for that month. The linky will remain open for the remainder of the year, so if you forget, feel free go back and add them when you remember.
Honestly, I don’t participate in the monthly challenges that month, but I’d like to start doing that next year. If anything, it’s a great way to track how many Ebooks I’ve read!
So sign up with me and let’s see how we do!